I am a survivor of extremely severe ritualistic childhood abuse and sadistic systematic torture. Without God's intervention in my life I wouldn't be here - NOW is the time for me to tell MY story by speaking the TRUTH about MY life. I will be silenced no more! On this blog I share MY life, MY healing journey; helpful quotes/stuff I come across and MY thoughts along the way. The more I speak out the more liberated I am from the shame and trauma of the abuse. My broken wings are gradually being restored. This blog has helped me begin to get my voice back and documents the journey God is taking me on to heal me from the trauma and damage caused by that most appalling abuse.

Monday, 23 June 2008

10th June - Healing Words

I was having ministry from a friend when these words began to be spoken deep into my spirit:-

Jesus is saying He's always on hand to help, all I need to do is call

I'm not to shoulder the burden it's His to carry, that I'm doing a great job and not to beat myself up, that I really am doing ok, doing better than ok, doing great.

And he is so proud of me, He is so so proud of me, and He wants me to know that He is just so so proud.

And He just loves me so so much, He really does love me, and He wants me to believe that He does love me.

Fi you are just not on your own anymore, you really aren't.

I never abandoned you and I never will. I was there when you were abandoned, you never have been alone, I've always been there.

Let me take away that weight of abandonment, you can't carry it, it's not yours to carry.

I will never disown you, I will never walk away from you, I will never abandon you.

I will never stop being there for you, I will never stop loving you, just let me love you.

Let me in let me near, don't be afraid don't be afraid, don't be afraid daughter, don't be afraid.

I've been waiting a long time for you to let me in, to let me close, I have so longed to hold you and tell you how much I love you.

I have been waiting for you my daughter, always been there, watching, longing, waiting, there's never been a moment when I haven't.

Let me in, stop running, stop fearing and let me show you how much I love you.

He's just trying to get me to be secure in his love which will never end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"His yoke is easy and His burden is light."

Oh Lord, You show us how to stay yoked to You, so that we no longer shoulder the burdens of our lives, YOU do!!

How wonderful You are!!

Fi, many blessings to you,
Ree (SCalifBattleCry)