I am a survivor of extremely severe ritualistic childhood abuse and sadistic systematic torture. Without God's intervention in my life I wouldn't be here - NOW is the time for me to tell MY story by speaking the TRUTH about MY life. I will be silenced no more! On this blog I share MY life, MY healing journey; helpful quotes/stuff I come across and MY thoughts along the way. The more I speak out the more liberated I am from the shame and trauma of the abuse. My broken wings are gradually being restored. This blog has helped me begin to get my voice back and documents the journey God is taking me on to heal me from the trauma and damage caused by that most appalling abuse.

Friday, 27 June 2008

THIS IS MY JESUS!!

Jewel for your crown
Eternal light for those in darkness
Saviour for the lost
Unbeaten Champion life giver
Sustainer for those who are weak
Companion for the lonely
And comfort for the sad
Habit for the addict
Healer of body, mind and spirit
Reason for the season
I AM THAT I AM
Shining example of how to live
Not just exist
Truth, the whole truth
And nothing but the truth


(Author Unknown)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love Who YOU ARE JESUS!!

Thank You for the Cross!! I love You SOOOO!!!

Isn't He just GRAND!! Fi?

My very best blessings to you,

Ree (SCalifBattleCry)

PRINCESS FI said...

Yes He is so very grand Ree, there are no words! Blessings, Fi