I am a survivor of extremely severe ritualistic childhood abuse and sadistic systematic torture. Without God's intervention in my life I wouldn't be here - NOW is the time for me to tell MY story by speaking the TRUTH about MY life. I will be silenced no more! On this blog I share MY life, MY healing journey; helpful quotes/stuff I come across and MY thoughts along the way. The more I speak out the more liberated I am from the shame and trauma of the abuse. My broken wings are gradually being restored. This blog has helped me begin to get my voice back and documents the journey God is taking me on to heal me from the trauma and damage caused by that most appalling abuse.

Monday, 23 June 2008

When Aged 14 I Had A Near Death Experience - I toured Hell and Saw Heaven

When I was 14 I died. I was at the dentist to have a tooth pulled and reacted to the gas I was given. During the time I was dead I was taken on a journey. I left my body and was drawn up a tunnel which led off into several other tunnels. I was met at the head of the main tunnel by Jesus. He took me down a brown tunnel which got increasingly darker. We came to a huge chamber with a massive pit of fire in it. There were people in the pit burning. I smelt the smells; felt the heat; heard the screams, groans and cries for help; felt the upper hopelessness of the place. Indescribable stuff. I started to weep and begged Jesus to take me away from the place, I could not bear it.

Next thing we were back at the place where we originally met. Jesus then took me down the blue tunnel which led to this incredible light, the colours were amazing. I saw a throne in the midst of cloud and light with a tremendous dazzling rainbow surrounding it. I was aware of figures, people and angels. It was beautiful, the feeling of love and peace and the sound of singing and music. Wow! Jesus turned to me and said I couldn't go further and that I had to go back. I looked at him in disbelief, He couldn't bring me here just to send me back! Jesus looked deep into my eyes. I will never forget the intensity of those beautiful eyes. With great compassion He told me that He was sending me back because people need to know that hell and heaven are real places. And people need to know that God never sends people to hell; they put themselves into hell. God wants that no one goes to hell. I pleaded with Jesus to be allowed to stay, the tears were streaming down my face. But He said no you've got to go back.

The next thing I knew I shot bolt upright on the dentist's chair, shocking everyone who was resuscitating me with tears streaming down my face. I could not explain to anyone what I was crying about.


This happened in April 1980

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He wanted you here to tell your story of His amazing Love . . . so that many others will also know . . . and become FREE. Free in the liberty of His love. . . His eternal, forever Love, that will never end. So that one day, we will see Him, see each other, and see the mansions that He has personally furnished for each one of us! What a Lover of our souls, is our King and precious Savior, Healer, and Deliverer! Who came to destroy ALL the works of the enemy! That we may live forever in heaven with our God, our Father, our Abba!
And that HERE too, we may know the abundance of His Love for us!

Good to be your "Sis" Fi,
Ree (SCalifBattleCry)