I am a survivor of extremely severe ritualistic childhood abuse and sadistic systematic torture. Without God's intervention in my life I wouldn't be here - NOW is the time for me to tell MY story by speaking the TRUTH about MY life. I will be silenced no more! On this blog I share MY life, MY healing journey; helpful quotes/stuff I come across and MY thoughts along the way. The more I speak out the more liberated I am from the shame and trauma of the abuse. My broken wings are gradually being restored. This blog has helped me begin to get my voice back and documents the journey God is taking me on to heal me from the trauma and damage caused by that most appalling abuse.

Saturday, 28 June 2008

WHO AM I?

JOHN 1: 12 I AM GOD'S CHILD


JOHN 15:15 I AM CHRIST'S FRIEND


ROM 5: 1 I HAVE BEEN JUSTIFIED


1 COR 6: 17 I AM UNITED WITH THE LORD AND I AM ONE

WITH HIM IN SPIRIT


1 COR 6: 20 I HAVE BEEN BOUGHT WITH A PRICE -

I BELONG TO GOD


1 COR 12: 27 I AM A MEMBER OF CHRIST'S BODY


EPH 1: 1 I AM A SAINT - A HOLY ONE


EPH 1: 5 I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED AS GOD'S CHILD


EPH 2: 18 I HAVE DIRECT ACCESS TO GOD THROUGH

THE HOLY SPIRIT


COL 1: 14 I HAVE BEEN REDEEMED AND FORGIVEN

ALL MY SINS


COL 2: 10 I AM COMPLETE IN CHRIST


ROM 8: 1-2 I AM FREE FOREVER FROM CONDEMNATION


ROM 8: 28 I AM ASSURED THAT ALL THINGS WORK

TOGETHER FOR GOOD


ROM 8: 35-39 I CANNOT BE SEPARATED FROM THE LOVE OF GOD


ROM 8: 31-34 I AM FREE FROM ANY CONDEMNING CHARGES

AGAINST ME


2 COR 1: 21-22 I HAVE BEEN ESTABLISHED, ANOINTED AND

SEALED BY GOD


COL 3: 3 I AM HIDDEN WITH CHRIST IN GOD


PHIL 1: 6 I AM CONFIDENT THAT THE GOOD WORK THAT

GOD HAS BEGUN IN ME WILL BE PERFECTED


PHIL 3: 20 I AM A CITIZEN OF HEAVEN


2 TIM 1: 7 I HAVE NOT BEEN GIVEN A SPIRIT OF FEAR BUT

OF POWER LOVE, AND A SOUND MIND


HEB 4: 16 I CAN FIND GRACE AND MERCY IN TIME OF NEED


1 JOHN 5: 18 I AM BORN OF GOD AND THE EVIL ONE

CANNOT TOUCH ME


MATT 5: 13 I AM THE SALT OF THE EARTH AND THE LIGHT

OF THE WORLD


JOHN 15: 15 I AM A BRANCH OF THE TRUE VINE, JESUS,

A CHANNEL OF HIS LIFE


JOHN 15: 16 I HAVE BEEN CHOSEN AND APPOINTED BY GOD

TO BEAR FRUIT


ACTS 1: 8 I AM A PERSONAL, SPIRIT-EMPOWERED

WITNESS OF CHRIST'S


1 COR 3: 16 I AM GOD'S TEMPLE


2 COR 5: 17 I AM A MINISTER OF RECONCILIATION FOR GOD


2 COR 6: 1 I AM GOD'S CO-WORKER


EPH 2: 6 I AM SEATED WITH CHRIST IN HEAVENLY REALMS


EPH 2: 10 I AM GOD'S WORKMANSHIP, CREATED FOR

FOR GOOD WORKS


EPH 3: 12 I MAY APPROACH GOD WITH FREEDOM

AND CONFIDENCE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am "like a tree planted by the waters, which spreads out its roots by the river, and will not fear when heat comes, but my leaf will be green, and will not be anxious in the year of drought, nor will I cease from yielding fruit!!!" Why? Answer: because "Blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, and whose hope IS THE LORD!!!!!! Amen!!! Jeremiah 17:7,8

Love from your "sis,"

Ree (SCalifBattleCry)

PRINCESS FI said...

Ree, that scripture about being like a tree planted by water is one of my favourites and one that I hold on to like a drowning person clings to a life belt. How like Jesus to bring it up in response to my post. Thank you dear Ree, Fi