I am a survivor of extremely severe ritualistic childhood abuse and sadistic systematic torture. Without God's intervention in my life I wouldn't be here - NOW is the time for me to tell MY story by speaking the TRUTH about MY life. I will be silenced no more! On this blog I share MY life, MY healing journey; helpful quotes/stuff I come across and MY thoughts along the way. The more I speak out the more liberated I am from the shame and trauma of the abuse. My broken wings are gradually being restored. This blog has helped me begin to get my voice back and documents the journey God is taking me on to heal me from the trauma and damage caused by that most appalling abuse.

Tuesday, 22 July 2008

I AM . . . . IN HIM

I am in Jesus so I have the mind of Christ so that means that I wasn’t given a spirit of fear but of power and love and a sound mind which makes me an overcomer and how do I overcome? I overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of MY testimony. As an overcomer I am more than a conqueror because I am in him seated in heavenly places at the right hand of God in the place of highest authority. Because I am in Jesus I am filled with the fruits of the spirit, He chose and appointed me to bear fruit. I will bear fruit because I am a branch of the true vine, Jesus. As I am seated in heavenly places I am a citizen of heaven and as a citizen of heaven I may approach God with freedom and confidence as I have direct access through the Holy Spirit.

There is NO condemnation in me because I am in Christ which means that I am blameless in His sight, and I am forever free from condemnation. As I am free from any condemning charges against me I am a minister of reconciliation for God. Also, as I am in Christ I am an heir of God and fellow heir with Jesus who is with me now because He says He will never leave me nor forsake me. Because Jesus is with me I can do ALL things through Christ who gives ME strength, which means that I can find grace and mercy in time of need. His strength enables me to be a personal, spirit empowered witness of Christ’s, as His co-worker. I am also Jesus’s friend.

I was made by God, who knit me together in my mother’s womb. This means that I am God’s child, as I am born of God. I was chosen before the foundation of the world, therefore I am chosen of God and precious to Him; a lamb belonging to God’s own pasture whom Jesus, MY shepherd, carries home safely around His shoulders. I am safe because I follow my shepherd. I know His voice, a stranger’s voice I will not follow. I have been adopted as God’s child into His family; therefore I belong as I am member of Christ’s body. This means that I am complete in Him and need search no more, for I have been established, anointed and sealed by God, I am hidden with Christ in God.

I am a saint because I have been redeemed and forgiven all my sins. I have been bought with a price, I have been justified and I have been united with the Lord which means that I am one with Him in spirit. I am loved by God which means that I can be confident that all things work together for good for all those who love Him. The Lord will perfect all things which concern me. So in all my ways I acknowledge Him and He directs my path. I let the word of God dwell in me richly in all wisdom so I have the wisdom of God in all things. Because I have all wisdom I am the head and not the tail, which means that I am above all things and not below ruling with the authority which Jesus gives to me.

I delight myself in the Lord and He gives me the desires of my heart. I have no needs because God supplies all I have need of according to His riches in glory, which I have full access to. It is given to me in full measure, pressed down and running over. I do not want because Jesus my shepherd was made poor that I might have abundance. I have all sufficiency of all things because Jesus came that I might have LIFE and have it abundantly. So I trust in the Lord with ALL my heart and do not lean to my own understanding. No one can be against me because God is on my side and God is in me. I cannot be separated from God’s love because God is for me NOT against me. So I let the peace of God rule in my heart and I REFUSE to worry about anything.

No weapon formed against me shall prosper for I am righteous, because Jesus is my righteousness. Whatever I do shall prosper because I am like a tree planted by rivers of water. I have authority to use Jesus’s name, what I bind on earth is bound in heaven, that which I loose on earth is loosed in heaven. I take up my shield of faith and I quench every single accusation the evil one fires at me. No accusation against me shall stand because I speak the truth at all times and walk in truth, wearing the belt of truth at all times. I walk in peace at all times because Jesus is my peace and I wear my helmet of salvation which protects my mind against all the lies and accusations of the evil one which would unsettle it. I wield my double edged sword, the word of God which dwells in my heart richly. I meditate upon the word of God day and night, it is my food.

I am increasing in the knowledge of God. I am strengthened with ALL might. The joy of the Lord is my strength, therefore the Lord is the strength of my life. I am strong in the Lord and in His mighty power. I pray in the spirit at all times unceasingly. I am alert and persistent in my prayers at all times for I am not fighting against flesh and blood but against powers and principalities of the unseen world. God’s grace is eternally on me because I love Jesus. And finally because I am in Him I am confident that the good work that God has begun in me will be perfect and complete.

22nd July 2008

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I say AMEN!!! TO THAT DECLARATION! FOR MYSELF TOO!!
GLORY TO GOD!!!!! YOUR WORD IS OUR TRUTH!
Jesus, "the Way, the Truth, and the Life!!" thank You precious Lord!!
Blessings!! to you Fi!! VICTORY!

Love in Jesus, the Magnificent, Royal One,
Ree "SCalifBattleCry"

Anonymous said...

Hello Fi . . .just saying hello. I miss so many of
the original Upper Chat people. It almost seems like a different place these past few weeks. I love going to your site and keeping updated on your journey. You are such a blessing and breath of fresh air! You have an "encourager" anointing. Keep going!!
That's my plan too. With God all things truly are possible! If I ever come to England, I will look you up for sure!
Love ya lots,
Ree "SCalifBattleCry"

Anonymous said...

BLESSINGS ON YOU TODAY AND ALWAYS FI!!

You are an awesome woman of God!

Ree "SCalifBattleCry"