I am a survivor of extremely severe ritualistic childhood abuse and sadistic systematic torture. Without God's intervention in my life I wouldn't be here - NOW is the time for me to tell MY story by speaking the TRUTH about MY life. I will be silenced no more! On this blog I share MY life, MY healing journey; helpful quotes/stuff I come across and MY thoughts along the way. The more I speak out the more liberated I am from the shame and trauma of the abuse. My broken wings are gradually being restored. This blog has helped me begin to get my voice back and documents the journey God is taking me on to heal me from the trauma and damage caused by that most appalling abuse.

Wednesday, 16 July 2008

A SONG FROM JESUS

My child you are beautiful and precious and good very good i love you with all my heart you are very good can i sing to you?

Yes you can

you are my child and I love you you are my child and I love you you are safe here you are safe here you are my child and I love you you are safe

you are my child and I love you you are my child and I love you you are safe here you are safe here you are my child and I love you you are safe here you are safe here you are my child and I love you you are safe here

you are safe here my precious daughter my precious daughter that's it

relax you are safe here you are safe here because I love you and I want to heal you I want to soothe you I am pleased with you you are so good

so very very good you are a good little girl a very good little girl a very good little girl a very precious little girl who I just love to hold and pour my love into my precious child you are safe now I want you to feel safe I love you so much I love you so much

you are my child and I love you I love you you are safe now yes you are safe now

My child I have been watching over you looking out for you protecting you I will always be here watching out for you

14th July 2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you, And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk thought the fire, you shall not be burned, nor shall the flame scorch you, For I am the Lord your God, The Holy One of Israel, your Savior. . . Fear not, for I am with you." Isaiah 43:2-3a;5a
A song and declaration of safety and love. Wow!
Love,
Ree "SCalifBattleCry"