I am a survivor of extremely severe ritualistic childhood abuse and sadistic systematic torture. Without God's intervention in my life I wouldn't be here - NOW is the time for me to tell MY story by speaking the TRUTH about MY life. I will be silenced no more! On this blog I share MY life, MY healing journey; helpful quotes/stuff I come across and MY thoughts along the way. The more I speak out the more liberated I am from the shame and trauma of the abuse. My broken wings are gradually being restored. This blog has helped me begin to get my voice back and documents the journey God is taking me on to heal me from the trauma and damage caused by that most appalling abuse.

Tuesday, 15 July 2008

WHEN YOU GAZE AT A TINY STAR

I am gazing up at the miriads of stars and galaxies it is so clear the moon is shining bright it’s nearly a full moon

when you gaze at a tiny star and think oh that's just a tiny little star it isn't so much went into making that star and so much goes into keeping it sitting where it is sat that little star is so vital but so tiny in the vast scheme of things we can think about ourselves oh that's just little ole me but so much went into making little ole me and little ole you that yes in the vast scheme of things we are but a bit of dust but we may be little but we are so vital and important just like that little star if that little star dropped out of place it would affect so many other little stars and the planet it is attached to the knock on effect of that one little star dropping out of place would be like a tsunami in space which would upset how space works just one little tiny star isn't that awesome?

and yet who is man that you are mindful of him? like that little star if I was to drop out of place the ripple effect would be enormous but its not me holding me in place it is God God is in control

so actually I shouldn't fear dropping out of place because he isn't going to let me because it's his job not mine I just have to keep on shining away like that little star and leave him to worry about how to stop me falling out of the sky do you catch my drift? and believe it or not I do shine I might need a bit of a buff up every so often but I am that little star shining in the sky there

13th July 2008

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE A STRONG TOWER FI.. BREAKTHROUGH IS AROUND EACH BEND FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!

JUST STAY LIMBER SO YOU CAN EXPECT AND TAKE THE BENDS!!
goGod (Mike)

Anonymous said...

"Therefore from one man, and him as good as dead, were born as many as the stars of the sky in multitude - innumerable as the sand which is by the seashore."
Hebrews 11:12

Yes, so many of us . . . but oh, each so unique. Just like the STARS of the sky and the sand by the seashore. Each one strategically placed and wonderfully created.
Fi, you are amazing!!
Blessings and love,
Ree "SCalifBattleCry"