I am a survivor of extremely severe ritualistic childhood abuse and sadistic systematic torture. Without God's intervention in my life I wouldn't be here - NOW is the time for me to tell MY story by speaking the TRUTH about MY life. I will be silenced no more! On this blog I share MY life, MY healing journey; helpful quotes/stuff I come across and MY thoughts along the way. The more I speak out the more liberated I am from the shame and trauma of the abuse. My broken wings are gradually being restored. This blog has helped me begin to get my voice back and documents the journey God is taking me on to heal me from the trauma and damage caused by that most appalling abuse.

Friday, 4 July 2008

Words of Encouragement from Jesus

I am with you do not worry.
You are safe even right this very minute.
I am moving with you every step of the way.
Fear is not of me and I am dealing with the fear in you.
You are doing good! You are being led by my spirit!
I see how hard it is for you right now, but I haven't left you.
You are doing good.
You are doing good.
You are doing good.
I see you right now and I am with you.
The voices lie, but I tell you the truth!
You are one of the strongest people I have ever known!
I see the positive!
I am going to eliminate the negative and accentuate the positive in you.
It just takes time.
You have lived in the negative to the highest extreme ALL of your life.
That is what you are used to, but I am changing all of that.
I am changing the familiar, TAKING all that you are used to and GIVING you something much better!
That is why you feel so peculiar, the familiar is no longer the familiar!
You're in new territory.
You have never experienced this your entire life.
My love,
My love changes everything,
My love conquers all evil,
My love heals all wounds,
My love makes all things new!
I am making you new, watch and see what I WILL DO!
It's my work, not yours.
Why are you trying to take over the wheel, trying to hit the brakes?
TRUST ME!
I know where I am leading you.
I know what you are made of.
I know what you can cope with.
And I know the speed to go at.
Trade places with me and let me take the wheel.
It is ok to lose control, let me have control.
Just sit back and enjoy the scenery along the way!

4th July 2008

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful words~!
These are words that can change a
person's life~!
Oh the Lord, isn't He the best!
Thank you for sharing with us these
endearing conversations with the Father!
Blessings dear one!
In Jesus' love,
Elaine

Anonymous said...

This is the very heart of God and His direction for the Revival that is happening in the earth right now. He is telling us all to let go of the controls and let Him do the driving. And yes, it may even feel strange at first, as He takes us to newer levels of faith and trust in Him, to walk in the New Beginnings of this time. I know that this was a very personal message to you Fi, from the Lord, but I also "see" in it the Lord's big heart of where He is taking all of "us" too!! Wow, it's amazing the parallels, but also the intersecting of what He is telling you as well as what is He is doing in the kingdom of God right now.

This website of yours is a very powerful ministry.

With love and blessings and thanks, always,
Ree (SCalifBattleCry) P.S. - I've missed you in the Upper Chat Room!!! Please come and visit soon : )

PRINCESS FI said...

It is so hard to just sit in the passenger seat and enjoy the scenery, but either God is in control or He isn't. It is a place of complete abandoned trust which seems something too lofty for me attain, but that is the direction I, and all of us are being taken in.

This website is taking on a life all of its own, I feel more of a spectator than a participator. It is so wierd!!