I am a survivor of extremely severe ritualistic childhood abuse and sadistic systematic torture. Without God's intervention in my life I wouldn't be here - NOW is the time for me to tell MY story by speaking the TRUTH about MY life. I will be silenced no more! On this blog I share MY life, MY healing journey; helpful quotes/stuff I come across and MY thoughts along the way. The more I speak out the more liberated I am from the shame and trauma of the abuse. My broken wings are gradually being restored. This blog has helped me begin to get my voice back and documents the journey God is taking me on to heal me from the trauma and damage caused by that most appalling abuse.

Thursday, 13 November 2008

EVERY LITTLE PIECE

Every little piece, every little piece

I’m gathering every single little piece

Yes, every little piece, I am gathering them

Every little piece of your shattered heart Fi

I’m gathering them together from every place they scattered to

I’m gathering them from the darkest deepest dingiest corner

Every little piece, Fi, every little piece

I know about and care deeply about each and every one

You can trust me again my daughter, my precious child

I will miss none of the little pieces of your heart

I am gathering together all the pieces of your heart

Every little piece is precious to me

Every little piece is special and belongs

Every little piece is known well to me

Yes I know every little piece and how to bring them together

I know what happened to every little piece

And I care deeply about every little piece

I know where each little piece scattered to and why

I know every little piece that has hidden away

I saw them break, scatter, run and hide

I am gathering them all together in order to restore

I will not stop my labours till I have every little piece gathered in

Every little piece will be put back together

In only the way I know how

Yes there will be no fault lines my child

It will be as if your heart never shattered

Every little piece matters to me

Every little piece belongs

Every little piece fits and has its place

I love every little piece of your heart and I love you

You are my masterpiece, my work of art

Every little piece, every little piece Fi

They will come together and be healed

It is ok and it is going to be ok

You are doing great, I am so proud of you

Every little piece of the puzzle will be found by me

Every little piece my daughter

Every little piece my precious princess

Every little piece . . . yes every little piece

13th November 2008

No comments: