I am a survivor of extremely severe ritualistic childhood abuse and sadistic systematic torture. Without God's intervention in my life I wouldn't be here - NOW is the time for me to tell MY story by speaking the TRUTH about MY life. I will be silenced no more! On this blog I share MY life, MY healing journey; helpful quotes/stuff I come across and MY thoughts along the way. The more I speak out the more liberated I am from the shame and trauma of the abuse. My broken wings are gradually being restored. This blog has helped me begin to get my voice back and documents the journey God is taking me on to heal me from the trauma and damage caused by that most appalling abuse.

Thursday, 15 January 2009

BELOVED . . . .

Beloved, I have not called you to learn the doctrines of men. I have called you to allow My Spirit to reveal the truth of My Word. Do not be distracted with the trappings of religious exercise, but rather seek to know Me.

If you will seek Me with all of your heart, you will find Me, says the Lord. But, it will take some effort on your part to break through and rise above your emotions and thoughts into the realm of the Spirit.

John 4:24 “God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

Jeremiah 24:7 “Then I will give them a heart to know Me, that I am the LORD; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God, for they shall turn to Me with their whole heart.”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great scripture and word, kind of feel like Jesus knows exactly where you're huh!

NewRayTech said...

As the early Christian Family became a religion, they built up a new set of rules to add to many of the old, but with God nothing is impossible and Grace can break all laws of man.

To stay free of religion and full of grace, depend completely on the gift of the Holy Spirit within you that our Lord paid such a high price to put in there for you.

You are in a new family now, with a great present, and future, now.

Thanks for sharing your story and making my day.

Anonymous said...

Sheeka Boomba

Anonymous said...

Sheeka Boomba