I am a survivor of extremely severe ritualistic childhood abuse and sadistic systematic torture. Without God's intervention in my life I wouldn't be here - NOW is the time for me to tell MY story by speaking the TRUTH about MY life. I will be silenced no more! On this blog I share MY life, MY healing journey; helpful quotes/stuff I come across and MY thoughts along the way. The more I speak out the more liberated I am from the shame and trauma of the abuse. My broken wings are gradually being restored. This blog has helped me begin to get my voice back and documents the journey God is taking me on to heal me from the trauma and damage caused by that most appalling abuse.

Thursday, 19 February 2009

MORE ENCOURAGEMENT

The Lord tells my heart He loves you so much, that you’ve suffered and He’s been there every step of the way. You are so very loved, your life is very special, you have a great testimony to give and talents so awesome. Please don’t ever ever give up, you gotta do things here for Him! You are a real blessing in the household of the Lord. Sweet beloved you are really loved by the Lord He’s got great things. I seen you rejected in my heart. The Lord says no more because He never has done that, it was the enemy because you look like Jesus.

Oh sister, He wants you to know this very much!!! You are so not alone, you’ve got 10,000 angels in your midst. You are really called of the Lord and doors will open because the Lord is opening them Himself you just have to walk through them, believe this.

COME TO THE WATER STAND BY MY SIDE I KNOW YOU ARE THIRSTY YOU WON'T BE DENIED I FELT EVERY TEAR DROP FOR THOSE TEARS I DIED [HE FELT BOTH YOUR HURT AND YOUR SUFFERINGS, HE DIED FOR THEM]

I felt so much love for you and heard him speaking to me about you. How wonderful this is. I don’t even know the life you have lived but the Lord does and He personally talks about you. Now that is wondrous. WOW I hear him saying vindication, I’m not sure what that means but it belongs to you like a gift. I will vindicate you he says you know what this means. I hear it like He’s a loving dad who says that’s enough no more messin with my child.

YOU WERE VINDICATED THE FIRST DAY YOU ACCEPTED JESUS IN YOUR LIFE BELOVED BUT THE DEVIL HAS TRIED TO TELL YOU THAT YOU WEREN'T

You have come a long way, a long long way, the devil is defeated and GOD IS EXALTED. Hold these words in your heart and mind. I sense a new beginning here, it’s happening, we need to pray the LORD leads it all and let him lead it. You’ve got new things coming, great things, new beginnings, completion of all the hard things you went through and rewards are being handed to you. Oh my you are really on the threshold of this new life oh halleluiah GOD is good you are being brought new beginnings this day halleluiah. THE RIGHTEOUS REIGN!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU REIGN you are under authority but have HIS authority.

17 Feb 2009

No comments: