I am a survivor of extremely severe ritualistic childhood abuse and sadistic systematic torture. Without God's intervention in my life I wouldn't be here - NOW is the time for me to tell MY story by speaking the TRUTH about MY life. I will be silenced no more! On this blog I share MY life, MY healing journey; helpful quotes/stuff I come across and MY thoughts along the way. The more I speak out the more liberated I am from the shame and trauma of the abuse. My broken wings are gradually being restored. This blog has helped me begin to get my voice back and documents the journey God is taking me on to heal me from the trauma and damage caused by that most appalling abuse.

Saturday, 27 June 2009

I AM YOUR BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY

I am YOUR beautiful butterfly
I am flying graceful and free
Fragile and delicate
Majestic and beautiful
Intricate and adored
Admired and loved

Made to be me, just me
In all my wonderful array
Of beautiful amazing colours
I am breaktakingly beautiful
I am so graceful and inspiring
I am so free, free to fly, to be

I am blue, green, purple and maroon
Maroon, blue, green and purple
Purple, maroon, blue and green
Green, blue, maroon and purple
Intricately coloured and designed
The colours you have given me

Designed to be free to flutter
Designed to fly high in the sky
I am YOUR beautiful butterfly
I am one of a kind
Unique and chosen
To reflect my makers glory

To spread my wings
Wide to the sun
And let my colours shine
In all their glorious
Technicolour design
I am your beautiful butterfly

Cared for and so admired
By you, my creator
I spread my wings for you
So you can see all my colours
And the intricate design
And be amazed yet again

I love to ever so gently land
on the end of your finger
knowing you won’t blow me off
or brush me off either
I love to see your smile
As you admire my beauty

I am YOUR beautiful butterfly
Fragile and delicate
Majestic and beautiful
Intricate and adored
Admired and loved
Graceful and inspiring

I AM YOUR BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY

26 June 2009

No comments: