I am a survivor of extremely severe ritualistic childhood abuse and sadistic systematic torture. Without God's intervention in my life I wouldn't be here - NOW is the time for me to tell MY story by speaking the TRUTH about MY life. I will be silenced no more! On this blog I share MY life, MY healing journey; helpful quotes/stuff I come across and MY thoughts along the way. The more I speak out the more liberated I am from the shame and trauma of the abuse. My broken wings are gradually being restored. This blog has helped me begin to get my voice back and documents the journey God is taking me on to heal me from the trauma and damage caused by that most appalling abuse.

Saturday, 27 June 2009

MY DAUGHTER I THINK ONLY GOOD THINGS

My daughter I think only good things
When I look upon you my beloved
You are so very precious to me
I cannot think bad things about you

I love you so very dearly and deeply
You are loved, so loved, so very loved
So preciously loved, deeply loved
I am passionately loving you my beloved
I think and speak only good things about you
My love, my beloved, my treasure

I cannot think bad things about you
Because you are so very precious to me
I think only wonderful things about you
When I look at you and admire your beauty

I love you so very dearly and deeply
You are loved, so loved, so very loved
So preciously loved, deeply loved
I am passionately loving you my beloved
I think and speak only good things about you
My love, my beloved, my treasure

I think positive life giving thoughts over you
I speak positive life giving words over you
I plant positive life giving thoughts in your mind
I touch you with positive life giving touch

I love you so very dearly and deeply
You are loved, so loved, so very loved
So preciously loved, deeply loved
I am passionately loving you my beloved
I think and speak only good things about you
My love, my beloved, my treasure

Do not fear my love, my beloved daughter
Do not run away from my love my precious
Receive all the love that I have to give you
For it will heal and restore your broken places

I love you so very dearly and deeply
You are loved, so loved, so very loved
So preciously loved, deeply loved
I am passionately loving you my beloved
I think and speak only good things about you
My love, my beloved, my treasure

You are accepted completely my treasure
Please receive all the love and acceptance
I wish to bestow upon you, my beloved
Don’t board your heart up in fear

I love you so very dearly and deeply
You are loved, so loved, so very loved
So preciously loved, deeply loved
I am passionately loving you my beloved
I think and speak only good things about you
My love, my beloved, my treasure

You are my mighty deliverer and healer
Restorer of body, mind and emotions
You adorn with me precious jewels
From heaven’s own jewellery room

I love you so very dearly and deeply
You are loved, so loved, so very loved
So preciously loved, deeply loved
I am passionately loving you my beloved
I think and speak only good things about you
My love, my beloved, my treasure

You are my help and my mighty avenger
You are my defender and my justifier
You dress me in shimmering white
And put beautiful robes upon me

I love you so very dearly and deeply
You are loved, so loved, so very loved
So preciously loved, deeply loved
I am passionately loving you my beloved
I think and speak only good things about you
My love, my beloved, my treasure

You take my shame and give me dignity
You take my pain and give me beauty
You take me in your arms and lead me
In a very graceful delightful dance

I love you so very dearly and deeply
You are loved, so loved, so very loved
So preciously loved, deeply loved
I am passionately loving you my beloved
I think and speak only good things about you
My love, my beloved, my treasure

Thank you for your precious love my Jesus
Lover of my soul, my husband, my friend
I love to sing and dance with you
I open my heart to your love for me

I love you so very dearly and deeply
You are loved, so loved, so very loved
So preciously loved, deeply loved
I am passionately loving you my beloved
I think and speak only good things about you
My love, my beloved, my treasure


26 June 2009

1 comment:

outdoor.mom said...

awesome word :-)