I am a survivor of extremely severe ritualistic childhood abuse and sadistic systematic torture. Without God's intervention in my life I wouldn't be here - NOW is the time for me to tell MY story by speaking the TRUTH about MY life. I will be silenced no more! On this blog I share MY life, MY healing journey; helpful quotes/stuff I come across and MY thoughts along the way. The more I speak out the more liberated I am from the shame and trauma of the abuse. My broken wings are gradually being restored. This blog has helped me begin to get my voice back and documents the journey God is taking me on to heal me from the trauma and damage caused by that most appalling abuse.

Thursday, 20 August 2009

Come Away With Me

Come away with Me, says the Lord.
Deliberately find the place of peace and rest in Me.
Life's demands and difficult circumstances
Have taken more energy than you realize
So you need to hide yourself in the secret place
Where you can be restored
This will not happen automatically;
You must be still in your body
Quiet your thoughts and emotions
In order to come to the place of restoration and healing.
20 Aug 09

No comments: