I am a survivor of extremely severe ritualistic childhood abuse and sadistic systematic torture. Without God's intervention in my life I wouldn't be here - NOW is the time for me to tell MY story by speaking the TRUTH about MY life. I will be silenced no more! On this blog I share MY life, MY healing journey; helpful quotes/stuff I come across and MY thoughts along the way. The more I speak out the more liberated I am from the shame and trauma of the abuse. My broken wings are gradually being restored. This blog has helped me begin to get my voice back and documents the journey God is taking me on to heal me from the trauma and damage caused by that most appalling abuse.

Monday, 31 August 2009

GOD LOVES YOU TOO MUCH TO LEAVE YOU ALONE

God never abandons us while in process. That means that He is always working in me so that I can walk in the dreams that He has given me!

"He who began a good work in you will complete it..." [Phil. 1:6]

He has promised never to leave me, forsake me or leave me comfortless and He tells me that He’s got great plans for me [Jeremiah 29]

So no matter how black things get I have those promises in His word to hold on to, and many like them.

Things have been very black lately, but He has a way of giving me a little nugget here and a little nugget there which shines a bright light on my dark path, comfort me and give me the strength I need to keep going.

And He gently reminds me that He isn’t finished with me yet and that my hopes and dreams and my healing process are safe in His hands.

YES GOD LOVES ME TOO MUCH TO LEAVE ME ALONE

No comments: