I am a survivor of extremely severe ritualistic childhood abuse and sadistic systematic torture. Without God's intervention in my life I wouldn't be here - NOW is the time for me to tell MY story by speaking the TRUTH about MY life. I will be silenced no more! On this blog I share MY life, MY healing journey; helpful quotes/stuff I come across and MY thoughts along the way. The more I speak out the more liberated I am from the shame and trauma of the abuse. My broken wings are gradually being restored. This blog has helped me begin to get my voice back and documents the journey God is taking me on to heal me from the trauma and damage caused by that most appalling abuse.

Sunday, 16 August 2009

THE IMPORTANCE OF THE BUTTERFLY

look at the butterfly, there is only one like it in the whole universe and that is you

yes that is true

you weren't created to fit in anyone’s box period, bless them and be yourself, you are a gift and not to be tampered with to conform to someone else’s idea of who you should be, look like, etc.

I noticed today how much confidence the butterfly has now in the way she moves, she isn't tentative any more

that is because she is the mirror of you, she is how you are seen by those who have eyes to see, and every time you notice something about her it is the reflection of what He has done in you

right, yes

it might be a bit hard to digest at first but it is the truth

yes, it is very profound

when more and more of the negativity that was spoken over you is removed from you, the truth that replaces it will show in the butterfly to you, she represents the hope and life He is building in you, and when you look and notice her you see the healing manifested in her that is inside of you

yes and the freedom to be who I am uninhibited by stuff

yes and not afraid to be you wherever you are, you are awesome and you are going to be a blessing to many and help countless others to be free as you are being made free

um yes, those who have the eyes to see what God is doing here, see it

15 Aug 09

No comments: