I am a survivor of extremely severe ritualistic childhood abuse and sadistic systematic torture. Without God's intervention in my life I wouldn't be here - NOW is the time for me to tell MY story by speaking the TRUTH about MY life. I will be silenced no more! On this blog I share MY life, MY healing journey; helpful quotes/stuff I come across and MY thoughts along the way. The more I speak out the more liberated I am from the shame and trauma of the abuse. My broken wings are gradually being restored. This blog has helped me begin to get my voice back and documents the journey God is taking me on to heal me from the trauma and damage caused by that most appalling abuse.

Saturday, 19 September 2009

I Know You Through and Through

I know you through and through. I understand you well so you can come to ME with all your questions, all your struggles. I know you, you do not have to explain, I understand you and I know how you are. I know your thoughts, your feelings, because I have made you, I know how you think and why you think like this.

I will give you a deep revelation of my love because your thoughts are sometimes so busy and your thoughts are sometimes guided by influences of yourself.

I will teach you, I will show you the way. I will give you rest. But just trust ME. I know who you are. I know what you think. I know how you feel. I know it all. If you trust me, if you really dare to let go everything and if you trust me, I will give you love so large that MY love in you will remove fear.

I am love. If you see ME, see MY eyes full of love. Therefore, any thought that you would have that I do not love you, is a lie for I AM love. Every thought, every feeling that I'm not there for you is a lie.

I am your Father, I AM made you, I AM your Creator. If you dare to trust ME, if you dare to be guided by MY word, if you dare to be guided by what I in MY word say to you, and what MY Spirit in your heart submit, you will see MY Word is reliable. Trust ME, dare to lay your life in MY hands. Dare to let go everything and as a child, to see ME. I answer your questions.

It’s ME, I AM.

It’s not what you think. Not what you try to find out. I want to teach you MY child. Rest in ME. Let your mind just to unwind. Let your mind but loose because I AM your answer. I AM, and I will help you. I AM there for you. I speak to you and I have a plan for your life. I have a much higher way for you, a road much nicer; a road where you'll find ME really, you were not meant to wander around, you're not a sheep who must find the grass to eat.

I want to guide your life, I want you to give you direction, you would never have to search for clear water, or to enjoy fresh green grass. If you trust ME, you will know much happiness in your life because I am joy.

If you really look for ME without adhering to the old, without adhering to what others offer you, but if you really want MY heart, if you really want MY searches, if you let your heart out to ME, so I can let you know ME, then you will know true happiness.

No comments: