I am a survivor of extremely severe ritualistic childhood abuse and sadistic systematic torture. Without God's intervention in my life I wouldn't be here - NOW is the time for me to tell MY story by speaking the TRUTH about MY life. I will be silenced no more! On this blog I share MY life, MY healing journey; helpful quotes/stuff I come across and MY thoughts along the way. The more I speak out the more liberated I am from the shame and trauma of the abuse. My broken wings are gradually being restored. This blog has helped me begin to get my voice back and documents the journey God is taking me on to heal me from the trauma and damage caused by that most appalling abuse.

Wednesday, 16 September 2009

JESUS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL

He shines brighter than the most radiant Sun, He is live forever, exalted far above all powers, so much stronger than anything that exists. Its light is so beautiful that it dispels the deepest darkness. He is the King above all kings. He has perfect and eternal dominion. Nothing and nobody can match him.

There are billions of angels, endless armies of mighty angels, cheering and dancing before Him in pure awe and admiration. Jesus is the ultimate joy of the Father. HE is the joy of the people and of the angels.

He was with the Father before creation and He is exalted higher than any one or any thing that has a name. He reigns over all powers, powers, authorities and dominions. His light is the life for humanity.

He is the saviour, the Redeemer, powerful healer, the sublime master in everything. Nothing or nobody can match him. His beauty is staggering and devastating. Evil differs in fear for his brilliant appearance.

He is righteous and pure in everything he does, says and thinks. He is the light of the world. His word is like a torturous fire that destroys the sin. A sharp two-edged sword from his mouth which he strikes the earth and kill the beast. He is the great alarmist in the darkness and ushers in great joy in the people who love him. It changes everything, turns everything upside down. Who is like Jesus? Risen from the dead, forever risen, reigning without end. I love Jesus so much! He is our King, our Lord, the perfect winner! He gives us victory and makes the future beautiful and hopeful.

Words are falling too short; He is real and so strong, sweet, pure, joyful, bright, for our natural understanding but He has given us that understanding in His salvation of redeeming love.

He is here. Hallelujah!! The angels are in awe of Him. Open our eyes Lord that we are amazed and speechless with passion by you, to see with the eyes of the Holy Spirit.

No comments: