I am a survivor of extremely severe ritualistic childhood abuse and sadistic systematic torture. Without God's intervention in my life I wouldn't be here - NOW is the time for me to tell MY story by speaking the TRUTH about MY life. I will be silenced no more! On this blog I share MY life, MY healing journey; helpful quotes/stuff I come across and MY thoughts along the way. The more I speak out the more liberated I am from the shame and trauma of the abuse. My broken wings are gradually being restored. This blog has helped me begin to get my voice back and documents the journey God is taking me on to heal me from the trauma and damage caused by that most appalling abuse.

Tuesday, 15 December 2009

TURN TO ME FOR YOUR GROWTH

I came across this in a meditation today which so encouraged me, I hear His heart of love and understanding and it is so precious:-

I want you to know you are doing well. You are walking by MY Spirit most all of the time. Nevertheless you are aware that you have some rebellion within. This awareness is good, but you don't realize rebellion's damage. Awareness is the first step. I know you want to follow ME in purity. I love you for that. I see your purity through the life of MY son. With no condemnation I also see spots of darkness. I am forming you into MY Son's image. Sometimes this is hard for you. But we both know this is when you are the happiest. Precious one, turn to ME for your growth
.

No comments: