I am a survivor of extremely severe ritualistic childhood abuse and sadistic systematic torture. Without God's intervention in my life I wouldn't be here - NOW is the time for me to tell MY story by speaking the TRUTH about MY life. I will be silenced no more! On this blog I share MY life, MY healing journey; helpful quotes/stuff I come across and MY thoughts along the way. The more I speak out the more liberated I am from the shame and trauma of the abuse. My broken wings are gradually being restored. This blog has helped me begin to get my voice back and documents the journey God is taking me on to heal me from the trauma and damage caused by that most appalling abuse.

Thursday, 10 December 2009

YOU ARE ETERNALLY SECURE IN ME

I want to speak some things to you today, you will hear ME, why? I count you as MY sheep, MY sheep hear MY voice, period, no ifs, buts or ands about it

Now listen to ME, nothing can ever take you away from the Father, whether you believe it or not, you are eternally secure in ME if you have indeed been born from above and have become MY new creation

Put your mind at ease and make yourself sure, the Father will never reject you, you are MINE forever, no circumstance or enemy can ever snatch you out of MY hand

Let's get started! Draw close to ME and listen to the wind, the birds and the heavens

Ask ME questions and watch and listen to how creatively I will speak to you, my sheep

No comments: