I am a survivor of extremely severe ritualistic childhood abuse and sadistic systematic torture. Without God's intervention in my life I wouldn't be here - NOW is the time for me to tell MY story by speaking the TRUTH about MY life. I will be silenced no more! On this blog I share MY life, MY healing journey; helpful quotes/stuff I come across and MY thoughts along the way. The more I speak out the more liberated I am from the shame and trauma of the abuse. My broken wings are gradually being restored. This blog has helped me begin to get my voice back and documents the journey God is taking me on to heal me from the trauma and damage caused by that most appalling abuse.

Wednesday, 2 December 2009

YOU'RE A WINNER IN MY EYES

You are my Beloved, you are beautiful to me and I am very proud of you, you are doing really well, you are doing fantastically well, you're doing just great, in fact you're doing just fine, you are precious to me and I am building you up and filling you with my thoughts about you, I always think good things about you, so I want you to try to think more good things about you than bad till you start thinking good things about you much more than bad, your mind is being renewed little by little, you are so precious to me my Beloved, so very precious, words cannot describe how precious you are to me, feel that pride in my heart for you, feel that joy I feel in my heart for you, believe me when I say I think only good things about you, for it is truth, you are my precious treasure and I am really pleased with you, I am really, really pleased with you, I am delighted with you, I truly am delighted with you, you bring me enormous pleasure every moment of every day, I know you get bogged down with the hurt and the memories, allow my words to soak in deep, begin to really believe that this is how I see you, for it truly is, when you get bogged down think of me and remember how much I joy over you and how precious you are to me and how I dance with joy when I think of you and remember I am very pleased with you, so very, very pleased with you and remind yourself that I think only good things about you and my words to you are always positive and affirming, any other words in your head are not from me so discard them and pay attention to the positive ones and then you will find you are thinking good thoughts about yourself and then you will find that you are beginning to believe those good thoughts and remember, you are doing really well, you’re doing great, you're a winner in my eyes


1 Dec 2009

No comments: