I am a survivor of extremely severe ritualistic childhood abuse and sadistic systematic torture. Without God's intervention in my life I wouldn't be here - NOW is the time for me to tell MY story by speaking the TRUTH about MY life. I will be silenced no more! On this blog I share MY life, MY healing journey; helpful quotes/stuff I come across and MY thoughts along the way. The more I speak out the more liberated I am from the shame and trauma of the abuse. My broken wings are gradually being restored. This blog has helped me begin to get my voice back and documents the journey God is taking me on to heal me from the trauma and damage caused by that most appalling abuse.

Thursday, 14 January 2010

ANGELIC ASSISTANCE + INTERVENTION

The unique wisdom of God is that holy angels are assigned to His people, and while angels have limited authority, God's people do not. And though we are limited in our bodies, God's angels are not. Thus God's people and HIS angels work together to perform HIS will in Heaven and earth through vigilant prayer and faithful obedience. There are more that are with us than there are against us. We can trust that, in the keeping of HIS word, the Lord is keeping vigil with us around the world, including sending HIS angels to deliver innocents from the plots of wicked men



I read the above paragraph in an article earlier today and thought it was really good, and that prompted me to write this and include some scriptures. I have been very blessed and encouraged to see angels with my physical and spiritual eyes. As well as having seen angels in visions of the throne room and other throne room encounters. For many years I sensed angels, long before I ever saw one. My focus is upon Jesus and HE alone but I’ve been very blessed and encouraged by the ministry of angels along the way. I am a long way from really understanding the roles they play in our lives. There were times in the life of Jesus on this earth that angels were sent to HIM to minister to HIM, strengthen HIM and encourage HIM. If Jesus needed the ministry of angels, then even more so do we. There are warrior angels who war on our behalf as well as angels who guard and protect us, and of course ministering and healing angels. But I am sure that this is just a tiny understanding of their many roles. There is another angel I have seen which I call “the drawing angel”, HE has appeared at times of deep healing and deliverance breakthroughs with an easel, drawing a living portrait. I suppose HE could also be called a record keeping angel. I’ve heard of angels being seen in meetings assisting with healing, taking a record of what is being said and many other similar anecdotal accounts. Scripture tells us that angels catch our every tear and bottle them.


Psalm 68:17

The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands upon thousands of angels: the Lord is among them, as HE was in Sinai, in the Holy Place

Psalm 103:20, 21

Bless the LORD, you HIS angels that excel in strength, that mighty ones who do HIS commandments, hearkening to the voice of HIS word. Bless the LORD, all ye His hosts; you HIS ministers that do HIS pleasure

Psalm 104:1-4
Bless the LORD who makes the clouds His chariot: who walks upon the wings of the wind: who makes winds HIS messengers [angels], flames of fire HIS ministers

Psalm 34:7

The angel of the Lord encamps round around them that fear HIM, and delivers them

Psalm 33:9-11

HE spoke and it was done, the Lord foils the plans of the nations; HE makes the thoughts and plans purposes of the peoples no effect. But the counsel [plans] of the Lord stand firm forever, the thoughts of HIS heart through all generations

Psalm 91:11-12

HE will give HIS angels especial charge over you to accompany, defend and preserve you in all your ways . . . they shall bear you up on their hands, lest you dash your foot against a stone

Matthew 26:53
Do you suppose that I cannot appeal to MY Father and HE will immediately provide ME with more than twelve legions (more than 80,000) of angels

No comments: