I am a survivor of extremely severe ritualistic childhood abuse and sadistic systematic torture. Without God's intervention in my life I wouldn't be here - NOW is the time for me to tell MY story by speaking the TRUTH about MY life. I will be silenced no more! On this blog I share MY life, MY healing journey; helpful quotes/stuff I come across and MY thoughts along the way. The more I speak out the more liberated I am from the shame and trauma of the abuse. My broken wings are gradually being restored. This blog has helped me begin to get my voice back and documents the journey God is taking me on to heal me from the trauma and damage caused by that most appalling abuse.

Saturday, 13 February 2010

My Child Don't Be Afraid

A friend sent this to me at the beginning of January, it has taken all this time for me to be able to read it and take it in.

My child, don’t be afraid. YOU do not need to fear. I am your Father! I have always helped you. I have the best of interest for you. So do not be afraid. The door is closed to the darkness. As I have often said. The door is closed. You are MY child. I love you. I love you so. More than you realize. So much more than you know. So have no fear for tomorrow. Do not fear the darkness. I am your God. I am your Father. I am your Lord. I hold you in MY arms. You are so loved. I hold you so tightly in MY arms. You don’t have to fear that you will fall. You are contained in ME. Your future is in ME; in MY love; in MY hands; in MY greatness. You are MINE. You are MY child; of nobody else.
You have often noticed that I was there when you were afraid. I've shown many times how great I am. How good I am. How much I love you. Do not think that I will let fall. You will not fall. You will grow in ME, in MY love and goodness.
You'll learn how faithful I am. What great I am. How good I am. You are MY beloved child, the beloved of MY heart. I want you. I've provided. I have a PLAN for your life. Do not think you are here not intended. I've provided my child. I have called you to speak MY words, and you shall speak MY words!!!! I have called you to be MY INSTRUMENT, MY beloved. The radius of MY love shines upon you. I have so much love for you. I have you stowed in ME. Do not think I will drop you. Do not think I will leave you. I will not let you down. I will never leave you. I hold you in MY hands of love, loyalty, care and kindness. Do you think that I am not here for you? I AM ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU! ALWAYS every day, every second I’m there to help you. I speak to you and you see that I am your God, your beloved father, your dear Lord, your great God.


Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 12:2 Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD, is my strength and my song; HE has become my salvation

No comments: