I am a survivor of extremely severe ritualistic childhood abuse and sadistic systematic torture. Without God's intervention in my life I wouldn't be here - NOW is the time for me to tell MY story by speaking the TRUTH about MY life. I will be silenced no more! On this blog I share MY life, MY healing journey; helpful quotes/stuff I come across and MY thoughts along the way. The more I speak out the more liberated I am from the shame and trauma of the abuse. My broken wings are gradually being restored. This blog has helped me begin to get my voice back and documents the journey God is taking me on to heal me from the trauma and damage caused by that most appalling abuse.

Friday, 2 April 2010

JELLY BEAN POEM

This was sent to me today and it made me smile. Happy Easter to you, may this Easter be a time of a fresh appreciation of HIS precious love for you and for me.

A bag of jellybeans colourful and sweet. Little beans that tell a story true. A promise and a delicious treat. A tale of Father's love just for me and you.

GREEN is for the grass HE made and the waving palms
YELLOW is for the sun above, the sun so bright
BROWN is for the soft earth where people sat hearing of HIS love
A SPECKLED bean for fish and sand
RED is for the blood HE gave and for precious wine
BLACK is for the sins we made, the sins HE washed from your soul and mine
PURPLE'S for the house of sorrow, sadness of HIS family and HIS friends
WHITE is for the grace HE gave and the glory of the day HE rose again
ORANGE is for the edge of night
PINK is for the new tomorrow

Now that you've heard the story, you know what each colour means. The story of our Father's love told by some jelly beans. So every morning take a bean, they're really very yummy. Something for the soul, you see and something for the tummy.

No comments: