I am a survivor of extremely severe ritualistic childhood abuse and sadistic systematic torture. Without God's intervention in my life I wouldn't be here - NOW is the time for me to tell MY story by speaking the TRUTH about MY life. I will be silenced no more! On this blog I share MY life, MY healing journey; helpful quotes/stuff I come across and MY thoughts along the way. The more I speak out the more liberated I am from the shame and trauma of the abuse. My broken wings are gradually being restored. This blog has helped me begin to get my voice back and documents the journey God is taking me on to heal me from the trauma and damage caused by that most appalling abuse.

Wednesday, 14 April 2010

STUDY GOD

Watch HIM real close, don’t let HIM out of your sights, stalk after HIM
Hunt HIM down until HE catches you with HIS irresistible force of Love
Study God. Watch HIM real close. Don’t let HIM out of your sights. HE’S quite a study
There’s so much to learn, watch HIS every footstep, watch where HE goes
What HE does, what HE says, study where HE’S been, where HE’S going?
What makes HIM happy? What makes HIM sad?
What makes the Creator of all things outside of all time tick?
Feel HIS every heartbeat, watch HIM closely, watch HIM real close
Don’t let HIM out of your sight, HE’S quite a study
HE knows all things in all places outside of all time
HE draws us in with HIS irresistible force of Love
Watch HIM. Watch HIM real close, don’t let HIM out of your sights
HE shows us things, glimpses, previews.
Coming attractions of things to come in our eternities with HIM
Our eternities inside of HIM, we are in HIS Breath
All things were created by HIM and for HIM and nothing exists apart from HIM
Stare at HIM, Stalk after HIM, search HIM out, run after HIM
You will seek HIM. You will find HIM as you pursue HIM with all of your heart
HE’S drawing us in with HIS irresistible force of Love
There is nothing we can do about it, it’s in HIS script
HIS script has set us on fire with HIMSELF, the flames will never be quenched
Feel it, feel the burning after God, pursue HIM until HE catches you
HE will hit you, HE will hit you hard with HIS Love
You will go airborne, airborne in the Spirit of God, headed straight for HIM
Straight into HIM and HIS light as HE sits on HIS Throne.
HE disperses light in all directions, God Alpha, God Omega.
You will enter into all of HIM, inside of HIS Spirit.
Absorbed, consumed by Reality itself, watch HIM, watch HIM real close.
Eternal Oneness in HIM just as HE prayed for long ago in a human body
Don’t let HIM out of your sights, don’t let HIM out of your sights



By Stan Wenninger

No comments: