I am a survivor of extremely severe ritualistic childhood abuse and sadistic systematic torture. Without God's intervention in my life I wouldn't be here - NOW is the time for me to tell MY story by speaking the TRUTH about MY life. I will be silenced no more! On this blog I share MY life, MY healing journey; helpful quotes/stuff I come across and MY thoughts along the way. The more I speak out the more liberated I am from the shame and trauma of the abuse. My broken wings are gradually being restored. This blog has helped me begin to get my voice back and documents the journey God is taking me on to heal me from the trauma and damage caused by that most appalling abuse.

Saturday, 1 May 2010

I AM HERE TODAY BECAUSE GOD HAS KEPT ME

These are just some bits and pieces I’ve read over the last few days that have helped me lately.


"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5


Did you know that God has purpose for you living and being present on the Earth? This is why the enemy tried to so hard to destroy and mess up many of us even before we were born. If the enemy could not destroy us in the womb, he tried to mess us up in our childhood youth, and young adulthood. But, thanks be to God who has brought through many storms and situations that were mean to take us out. We are here today because God kept us. There is purpose for living. All of us our not called to be prophets, but we are called to be the Lord’s Ambassadors in one way or another in life. We are HIS chosen vessels and appointed to make a difference within and outside of the 4 walls of the church building. The Lord did not put us on this Earth just to exist. We have purpose for living. We are forces to be reckoned with. If this were not so, the enemy of souls would not give us such resistance at times. But, the resistance we get from enemy builds up the resistance in us to fight back and be even stronger in the Lord and in the power of HIS might! May you be blessed today, and may the Holy Spirit reveal and guide your footsteps in your divine purpose for living in Jesus name!


Jeremiah 10:23
O Lord, I know that a man’s life is not his own; the determination of the way of a man is not in himself; it is not in man, even in a strong man or in a man at his best, to direct his own steps

Jeremiah 9: 23-24
“let not the wise and skilful person boast in his wisdom and skill and boast in his strength and power but let him understand and know ME, personally, practically, directly discerning and recognising MY character, that I am the Lord who practices loving kindness, judgement and righteousness in the earth.

“If God has you in a place where you cannot take one step without HIM, be grateful!”

Stormie Omartian

Psalm 32:8
I (the Lord) will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with MY eye watching over you

In HIS Image we are all stars in HIS eye, infinite and gleaming, shining in the light of the New Covenant, limitless expressions of HIM