I am a survivor of extremely severe ritualistic childhood abuse and sadistic systematic torture. Without God's intervention in my life I wouldn't be here - NOW is the time for me to tell MY story by speaking the TRUTH about MY life. I will be silenced no more! On this blog I share MY life, MY healing journey; helpful quotes/stuff I come across and MY thoughts along the way. The more I speak out the more liberated I am from the shame and trauma of the abuse. My broken wings are gradually being restored. This blog has helped me begin to get my voice back and documents the journey God is taking me on to heal me from the trauma and damage caused by that most appalling abuse.

Wednesday, 12 May 2010

IT'S OKAY IF YOU FALL, YOU CAN JUST GET UP AGAIN

IT’S OKAY IF YOU FALL
YOU CAN JUST GET UP AGAIN
WHY DON’T YOU LOOK UP AT THE SKY
WHILE YOU’RE DOWN THERE
THE BLUE SKY SPREADS ACROSS ABOVE YOU
CAN YOU SEE IT SMILING AT YOU?
YOU ARE ALIVE?



http://networkedblogs.com/3LvFb

2 comments:

Eve said...

I love this. You know, I often think about the fact that falling is not a bad thing. In everything we learn. God uses everything.
love to you today Princess:)
-Eve

PRINCESS FI said...

Yes, I know what you mean. For years and years I thought falling was a really bad thing, but I have learned that it isn't, it's what you do when you fall down that really matters. And yes the wonder is how nothing is wasted by God; HIS ways are so amazing, how HE is such a Master at turning the most terrible situations around, blessings to you :)