I am a survivor of extremely severe ritualistic childhood abuse and sadistic systematic torture. Without God's intervention in my life I wouldn't be here - NOW is the time for me to tell MY story by speaking the TRUTH about MY life. I will be silenced no more! On this blog I share MY life, MY healing journey; helpful quotes/stuff I come across and MY thoughts along the way. The more I speak out the more liberated I am from the shame and trauma of the abuse. My broken wings are gradually being restored. This blog has helped me begin to get my voice back and documents the journey God is taking me on to heal me from the trauma and damage caused by that most appalling abuse.

Tuesday, 4 May 2010

TRUST IN JESUS

Don't rush ...just trust in Jesus Christ

When our day is filled with plans...we must remember to stay in Jesus hands

We must remember that only Jesus can know...how our day will really go

We must not yield to our own way...but abandon our will to Jesus and pray

Jesus alone is who we must trust when we feel the urge to rush

When we're tired and feel alone...we must take refuge at Jesus throne

So often things tell us to rush...while there's a gentle voice saying..."just trust"

Jesus love in us yet abounds...through all our ups and all our downs



By Winfree James

2 comments:

Eve said...

I needed this today. Thank you for posting it Fiona!

PRINCESS FI said...

so glad you found it helpful, bless you