I am a survivor of extremely severe ritualistic childhood abuse and sadistic systematic torture. Without God's intervention in my life I wouldn't be here - NOW is the time for me to tell MY story by speaking the TRUTH about MY life. I will be silenced no more! On this blog I share MY life, MY healing journey; helpful quotes/stuff I come across and MY thoughts along the way. The more I speak out the more liberated I am from the shame and trauma of the abuse. My broken wings are gradually being restored. This blog has helped me begin to get my voice back and documents the journey God is taking me on to heal me from the trauma and damage caused by that most appalling abuse.

Wednesday, 26 May 2010

Woman of Worth! Beloved! Highly favoured one! You are royalty!!

I woke this morning feeling very fragile and battered by life. I switched on my laptop and discovered the following blessing in my inbox.

It picked me up, wrapped me in a big bear hug, lifted my head off my chest, wiped the tears away, put the sparkle back in my eyes, the spring back in my step, put a smile on my face and reminded me WHO my strength is and WHY it is that I keep going.

I just had to share it with you and I hope it blesses and encourages you like it did me.

You may have gone to bed last night weary and wondering how, when and why?

But thank God you woke up this morning and placed your feet on the floor
And when you did, I'm sure the enemy said... "DARN, she is up again!"

That's right. You are up again, you may still be discouraged, but you are not defeated!

You are up again! Your head is up! Your gratitude is up! Your faith is up! You are standing up on your faith.

You live by faith and not by sight.

You are growing in HIS love and knowledge

Woman of Worth! Beloved! Highly favoured one! You are royalty!!

Because you belong to HIM, you are HIS child, you are up and ready to make it through and up out of your temporary circumstances

Make sure you pray, and pray believing God will answer

May today be all you need it to be

May the Peace of God, the LOVE of your Heavenly Daddy and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest and abide in your thoughts, rule in your life, and conquer all your fears

May the true shepherd, Jesus, lead you beside still waters, restoring your soul

May goodness and mercy follow you today & always, and may you dwell in HIS presence forever!

May God manifest HIMSELF today in ways you have never experienced

May you find joy alone in HIM, and your prayers be answered. I pray that your faith increases

May HIS amazing grace be multiplied to you!

Someone once said, "Aging puts wrinkles on the body, quitting puts wrinkles on the soul."

Keep running your race, keep your eyes UP and looking ahead to JESUS, the Author and Finisher of your faith!

"I pray that God's great power will make you strong, and that you will have JOY as you wait and do not give up." Colossians 1:11


Written by Naomi Batya

No comments: