I am a survivor of extremely severe ritualistic childhood abuse and sadistic systematic torture. Without God's intervention in my life I wouldn't be here - NOW is the time for me to tell MY story by speaking the TRUTH about MY life. I will be silenced no more! On this blog I share MY life, MY healing journey; helpful quotes/stuff I come across and MY thoughts along the way. The more I speak out the more liberated I am from the shame and trauma of the abuse. My broken wings are gradually being restored. This blog has helped me begin to get my voice back and documents the journey God is taking me on to heal me from the trauma and damage caused by that most appalling abuse.

Monday, 7 June 2010

Never Alone When You Know And Have Jesus!

Do you need me?
I AM JESUS CHRIST
I am there
You cannot see ME, yet, I am the light you see by
You cannot hear ME, yet, I speak through your voice
You cannot feel ME, yet, I AM the power at work through your hands
I AM at work, though you do not understand MY ways
I AM at work, though you do not recognize MY works
I AM not strange visions, I AM no mystery
Only in absolute stillness, beyond self
Can you know ME as I AM ~ then
But as a feeling and as a faith.
Yet I AM here.
Yet I hear.
Yet I answer.
When you need ME, I AM there.
Even if you deny ME, I AM there.
Even in your fears, I AM there.
Even in your pain, I AM there.
I AM there when you pray and when you do not pray.
I AM in you and you are in ME.
Only in your mind can you feel separate from ME
Only in your mind are the myths of "yours" and "mine."
Yet only in your mind can you know ME and experience ME.
Empty your heart of empty fears. When you get yourself out of the
way, I AM there.
You can of yourself do nothing, but I can do all.
And, I AM in all.
Though you may not see the good, good is there, for I AM there.
I AM there because I have to be, for I AM.
Only in ME does the world have meaning.
Only in ME does the world take form.
Only because of ME the world goes forward.
I AM the law in which the movement of the stars and the growth of living
cells are founded.
I AM the Love that is fulfilling.
I AM the assurance.
I AM the peace.
I AM the oneness.
I AM the law that you can live by.
I AM the Love that you can cling to.
I AM your assurance.
I AM your peace.
I AM the one with you.
I AM.
Though you fail ME, I do not fail you.
Though your faith is in ME is unsure, MY faith never waivers, because I
know you, because I love you.
BELOVED, I AM there
I AM JESUS CHRIST IN THE HOLY SPIRIT.



Written by Apostle James Winfree, 31 May 2010

No comments: