I am a survivor of extremely severe ritualistic childhood abuse and sadistic systematic torture. Without God's intervention in my life I wouldn't be here - NOW is the time for me to tell MY story by speaking the TRUTH about MY life. I will be silenced no more! On this blog I share MY life, MY healing journey; helpful quotes/stuff I come across and MY thoughts along the way. The more I speak out the more liberated I am from the shame and trauma of the abuse. My broken wings are gradually being restored. This blog has helped me begin to get my voice back and documents the journey God is taking me on to heal me from the trauma and damage caused by that most appalling abuse.

Sunday, 11 July 2010

KEEP YOUR HOPE ALIVE

It’s amazing how God is bringing to my attention scriptures about security and safety at the moment. God knows that there’s a lot of fear and uncertainty swirling around me and that I need a lot of reassurance. Fear is not a strong enough word, at times it is sheer terror. I have so many questions and so much uncertainty and insecurity but HE is so incredibly good to me as I wobble about.

Thank you my dear SAFE DADDY for reaching out to your terrified little girl and saying “I am with you, I know, I understand, it’s ok”.

Thank you Jesus, my big bruvver, for your gentle and yet strong presence that comforts and sustains me. I can’t see my tormentors for dust when you, my big bruvver, turns up, they know they’re no match for YOU. Jesus, my wonderful big bruvver, it’s sometimes so hard to feel your presence because of the trauma and uncertainty I’m experiencing. But thank you that you’re there in the trauma, insecurity and uncertainty bringing your gentle peace, calming me deep inside and saying “peace, be still, my precious one, all is well, I am with you”.

Thank you dear Holy Spirit for bringing to my attention those things which SAFE DADDY wants to comfort me with. Thank you too for nudging me towards those things that my wonderful SAFE DADDY wants me to draw strength and hope from at this time.


YOU SHALL BE SECURE AND FEEL CONFIDENT BECAUSE THERE IS HOPE, YES YOU SHALL SEARCH ABOUT YOU AND YOU SHALL TAKE YOUR REST IN SAFETY, YOU SHALL LIE DOWN AND NONE SHALL MAKE YOU AFRAID - Job 11: 18

4 comments:

Eve said...

Beautiful. Security is a tough one. Truthfully thinking that He is our only security, remembering that He is all we need. Ah the journey:)

PRINCESS FI said...

Ummm yes it is a very tough one. It's one thing knowing it with my head and another one actually being able to rest secure in it. Little baby steps at the moment, but that's ok. Love to you dear sister :)

Eve said...

Baby steps! I know them well! Also a favorite catch phrase from one of my favorite movies, What About Bob?!:)
love right back atcha!

PRINCESS FI said...

Sorry, I don't know that movie, not a great movie person me!! But yes, loads of loads of little tiny itsy bitsy baby steps at the mo!! :)