I am a survivor of extremely severe ritualistic childhood abuse and sadistic systematic torture. Without God's intervention in my life I wouldn't be here - NOW is the time for me to tell MY story by speaking the TRUTH about MY life. I will be silenced no more! On this blog I share MY life, MY healing journey; helpful quotes/stuff I come across and MY thoughts along the way. The more I speak out the more liberated I am from the shame and trauma of the abuse. My broken wings are gradually being restored. This blog has helped me begin to get my voice back and documents the journey God is taking me on to heal me from the trauma and damage caused by that most appalling abuse.

Monday, 8 November 2010

DON’T MISINTERPRET MY SILENCE AS INDIFFERENCE

The sound of your weeping has been heard and noted
Your tears have filled up MY sanctuary
The heartbreak has been observed by angels and noted
You have flooded my sanctuary with your tears

I cannot ignore your pain and will not ignore the crying of your heart
I am the God who weeps with those who weep; I am the God who cries with those who cry
I am with you in all your tears, pain, confusion and bewilderment

DO NOT MISTAKE OR MISINTERPRET MY SILENCE FOR INDIFFERENCE OR NOT CARING

I care, I really do care, far more than you’ll ever know
There are times when all I can do is be silent as my kids weep
Sometimes all I can do is sit in silence in the face of appalling suffering and injustice

I AM NOT UNAFFECTED MY BELOVED BUT DEEPLY AFFECTED, THAT IS WHY I HAVE BEEN SILENT

I’ve heard your tears, your weeping, your hurt, your confusion
Your shock, your bewilderment, your disappointment, your devastation
The sound has been rising into my sanctuary like the finest incense
The sacrifice of a broken heart seeking after me is the sweetest of aromas

The injustices that you’ve endured have not escaped my notice at all
Instead they rise as the most awful stench into my sanctuary
I hate injustice! I truly hate it! And I hate what has happened!

I KNOW YOU TRUSTED ME LIKE NEVER BEFORE ON THIS MATTER AND AM FEELING VERY BETRAYED

I’M SORRY MY BELOVED, MY FAIR ONE, I’M SORRY, TRULY SORRY!!

23/10/10

No comments: