I am a survivor of extremely severe ritualistic childhood abuse and sadistic systematic torture. Without God's intervention in my life I wouldn't be here - NOW is the time for me to tell MY story by speaking the TRUTH about MY life. I will be silenced no more! On this blog I share MY life, MY healing journey; helpful quotes/stuff I come across and MY thoughts along the way. The more I speak out the more liberated I am from the shame and trauma of the abuse. My broken wings are gradually being restored. This blog has helped me begin to get my voice back and documents the journey God is taking me on to heal me from the trauma and damage caused by that most appalling abuse.

Monday, 1 November 2010

This Is An Excellent Exploration of the Dynamics of Ritual Abuse

Terms that go with "organized paedophilia" that typically are not associated with it - part of an article by "The Truth About Stopping Child Abuse"


"Ritual abuse" is a rather shunned term by society although it can be abuse by one person who performs abuse in a specific way each time... For survivors of sophisticated paedophiles (those who intentionally inflict horror on their victims to create dissociation), the horror is typically inflicted in a Ritual Abuse setting... Why? Because any child who recalls such things is immediately dismissed. By doing so, we provide paedophiles with a safe haven for abuse... this Ritual Abuse creates the fragmented mind that can then be further split through ongoing trauma until DID takes over the child's mind and all abuse is immediately forgotten afterwards, hidden in a shroud of amnesia for usually decades. Herein lies the perfection to paedophilia. A victim who has no memory of the abuse and a paedophile who has a young victim for as long as the child/adult has amnesia.

No comments: