I am a survivor of extremely severe ritualistic childhood abuse and sadistic systematic torture. Without God's intervention in my life I wouldn't be here - NOW is the time for me to tell MY story by speaking the TRUTH about MY life. I will be silenced no more! On this blog I share MY life, MY healing journey; helpful quotes/stuff I come across and MY thoughts along the way. The more I speak out the more liberated I am from the shame and trauma of the abuse. My broken wings are gradually being restored. This blog has helped me begin to get my voice back and documents the journey God is taking me on to heal me from the trauma and damage caused by that most appalling abuse.

Saturday, 4 December 2010

EACH PERSON IS ON THEIR OWN JOURNEY

‎I came across the following quote today which really resonated with me - my only comment is that I seem to be forever paddling through ferocious white water. Being very visual I can see myself in that canoe. I can feel all my muscles screaming out for relief. Inside I'm soooooo longing for a patch of easier calmer water just to get a break!


"Each person is on their own journey. It is like every human is given
a life canoe. The canoe has one seat and one paddle. In order to get
anything out of life we must be in the canoe and we must paddle down the river of life. Now, I can share with you how my journey has been, but I cannot paddle your canoe. You must paddle your own... Good luck and enjoy the ride"

Prevent Child Abuse

No comments: