I am a survivor of extremely severe ritualistic childhood abuse and sadistic systematic torture. Without God's intervention in my life I wouldn't be here - NOW is the time for me to tell MY story by speaking the TRUTH about MY life. I will be silenced no more! On this blog I share MY life, MY healing journey; helpful quotes/stuff I come across and MY thoughts along the way. The more I speak out the more liberated I am from the shame and trauma of the abuse. My broken wings are gradually being restored. This blog has helped me begin to get my voice back and documents the journey God is taking me on to heal me from the trauma and damage caused by that most appalling abuse.

Thursday, 1 September 2011

GUEST POST ON EMERGING FROM BROKEN BLOG


My friend Darlene runs an amazing blog called "Emerging from Broken". She asked me about a month ago if I'd be willing to write a guest post for her blog about my experience of spiritual abuse. When I received her email I took a deep breath, stepped back and said "whoa". 

I felt extremely honoured to be asked to write on her blog. I also knew my experience and understanding of this subject could help so many other survivors. I felt overwhelmed by the subject because it is such a vast issue which has affected so many parts of my life. It's hard to know where to start and end on this issue. I've written several posts on my blogs about my experience of spiritual abuse and I know I will be writing about it again some time in the future.

Darlene gave me some guidance on what aspects of it she'd like me to cover and also told me how many words long she needed it to be. Two days later my laptop died on me and I was without a laptop for 2-weeks. I nearly emailed Darlene to say I can't do this right now, bad timing with losing my laptop. I didn't want to do that so instead I used my Blackberry and the computer at the place I work voluntarily one-day a week and painstakingly wrote it all in my gmail account. 

My guest post was published on the EFB blog this afternoon. Here is the link to it -



2 comments:

Eve said...

Dear Fi, my internet access cut off after I got to read your article so I didn't get to comment on it yet. I think that you are a fantastic writer and your word do so much to help others. Fi, you are for sure doing the work! You are a marvel!

Princess Fi said...

Hi Eve
Thanks for your encouragement!