I am a survivor of extremely severe ritualistic childhood abuse and sadistic systematic torture. Without God's intervention in my life I wouldn't be here - NOW is the time for me to tell MY story by speaking the TRUTH about MY life. I will be silenced no more! On this blog I share MY life, MY healing journey; helpful quotes/stuff I come across and MY thoughts along the way. The more I speak out the more liberated I am from the shame and trauma of the abuse. My broken wings are gradually being restored. This blog has helped me begin to get my voice back and documents the journey God is taking me on to heal me from the trauma and damage caused by that most appalling abuse.

Saturday, 9 March 2013

VISIT FROM THE POLICE



YESTERDAY I WAS BEEN ORDERED BY THE POLICE TO REMOVE FROM MY BLOGS ANY DETAILS WHICH COULD IDENTIFY WHO MY ABUSERS ARE AND THEIR LOCATION BECAUSE "SOMEONE IS UPSET ABOUT WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN".

I'M VERY GLAD THEY ARE UPSET! 

ACTUALLY THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES. 

BUT INSTEAD THEY MAKE THIS BRAZEN ATTEMPT TO SHUT ME UP! 

DUE TO THIS I HAVE HAD TO CHANGE THE SETTINGS ON MY BLOG – “EXPOSING MY ABUSERS” - TO PRIVATE SO THAT ONLY I CAN SEE THE BLOG.

I AM NOT PREPARED TO REMOVE ANY INFORMATION I HAVE PUT ON THE BLOG AS IT IS MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND IT IS ALSO THE TRUTH OF MY LIFE.

TO REMOVE ANYTHING FROM IT WOULD BE ABOUT SHUTTING ME UP - NO ONE SHOULD EVER TRY TO SHUT AN ABUSE SURVIVOR UP! 

HOWEVER, UNDER A POLICE WARNING, I HAVE COMPLIED WITH THE REQUEST AND MADE IT SO THAT ONLY I CAN SEE THE BLOG! 

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHY I HAVE HAD TO DO THIS.

I HATE SECRECY AND HIDING THE TRUTH BUT ON THIS OCCASION I HAVE HAD TO DO SO!  

I AM VERY HAPPY THOUGH THAT THE CONTENT OF THE BLOG HAS BEEN IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN SINCE JULY 2011, THAT IS NEARLY TWO YEARS AND I AM PROUD OF THAT!  

THAT PUTS A HUGE SMILE ON MY FACE. I HAVE DONE WHAT I CAN TO PROTECT SOCIETY FROM THE TOTAL EVIL OF MY ABUSERS.

MY ONLY HOPE IS THAT THEY DO NOT THINK THEY NOW HAVE LICENCE TO ABUSE WITH IMPUNITY NOW THE TRUTH ABOUT THEM HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE PUBLIC DOMAIN.

IT IS SHAMEFUL AND TOTALLY UPSIDE DOWN THAT THE POLICE SHOULD SEEK TO PROTECT CHILD ABUSERS RATHER THAN TO PROTECT SOCIETY FROM CHILD ABUSERS BUT THAT APPEARS TO BE THE SOCIETY WE ARE LIVING IN, HERE IN THE U.K.
 

No comments: